Saturday, January 9, 2010

NEW DATES FOR WRITESPEAK PT I & PT II

I'll get this up on geniuspress.com pretty soon, honest, like a real pro, but my techie had the nerve to take the weekend off (what is it with people these days?) so I'll just put everything here on the blog, tweet and Facebook it, and hope to get a newsletter out in a couple of days. (I already wrote it! I really did! So much easier these days now that I don't have to promote anything but can meander on and on and just put links to my blogs. I sure hope nobody minds, because this is like a kind of heaven to me.)

Okay, here's the announcement:

WriteSpeak Part I Teleworkshop
(about 6 hours long, you discover your message and we both discover if the rest of the program is a good idea for you).

The January 16 Teleworkshop is full and has one person on the waiting list, so I added another on February 6, and as of today there are 5 spaces remaining in that one.

Just found this and can't resist - it's what you get when you throw your heart at what you do and hold nothing back:

Barbara's depth of knowledge is incredible. She has so much to offer
and she does it with warmth, humour and kindness. The Write Speak
Teleworkshop is excellent. Barbara really helps you to get at the
message you most need to share with the world. I loved the way she
had us do exercises that had a deeper meaning than we initially
realized. She truly is a master at what she does and I feel
privileged to have been able to experience this session with her. In
one day, she has helped me to clarify and define my message - wow!
Thank you, Barbara. BJ


WriteSpeak Part II Retreat
(5 days - starts in the evening of the first day, ends the morning of the 6th; you get most evenings and half a day free in there to wander around thinking, eating, sightseeing so your head doesn't explode)

The Feb 12 - 17 New York City WriteSpeak retreat has a few spaces left (I haven't had time to coordinate all the info yet but will get back here and firm up the numbers in an hour or so) but some people can't make that date so I opened up a second retreat:

The May 7 - 12 WriteSpeak retreat will be at the wonderful Saluda Inn in North Carolina where I've held 2 WriteSpeak retreats already. The others were in the cold and ice (my choice, actually) but this one is in the spring and I am told it will be beautiful.

Part III - I have one class waiting for it to begin. Hoped to combine it with the February Retreat people (they started out as the same group) but now I'm not sure I want them to wait that long. I'll figure this one out pretty soon. Not today.

Okay, that's the announcement. Now I'll go get the lists of who's actually in each group all firmed up and be back soon, I hope.

Watch this space. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment